– Martian starts to drink venusian’s choice of drink – Coke (that too just Coca Cola, not pepsi!) over his usual choice of Canada Dry/Ginger Ale.
– Martian finds fifteen minutes too long a wait at the airport – contrary to life on Mars where he would reach the airport hours before the flight departed.
– Martian has started to manage money more than spending it. Previously, venusian would manage it, Martian would spend it.
– Earthians refuse to believe our real siblings are our real siblings indeed but insist we(Mr Martian and Ms Venusian) look like siblings instead.
– Venusian can easily eat peanut butter, reeses, almost any form of beef and honey roasted peanuts.
– Venusian can cook nihari. Before she wouldn’t touch beef with a flag pole!
– Martian would rather spend the weekend pox-ed up on Earth despite family reunions on Mars.
– Venusian is no longer ticklish. Previously, in venus, you could tickle her by wiggling your fingers from across the room!
– Martian lets go of his usual dose of action movies to watch a chick flick with the venusian. Venusian still can’t stay awake through an entire movie though.
– Martian starts enjoying books, even if it means venusian must read it out to him
– Venusian has watched more movies than the number of books she’s read in the past year. But that may have to do with the fact that we have two little earth-lings living with us now!
– Both Martian and venusian agree that the very thing about each other that drives us crazy, is the very same thing that we are crazy about in each other. Yes, it seems really simple but that took sometime for us to figure out, but we’re glad we finally did it =)